Saturday, November 29, 2008

Silly Little Quilts


Bob and I used to embarrass Toby terribly when  he was in his early teens by giving him boxer shorts for birthdays, Christmas and other occasions that featured truly awful if not downright vulgar fabrics. He pled with us to stop, which we eventually did, but not before I made this silly little quilt called "Boxer Rebellion". I'm ashamed to admit that I no longer have the pattern so I cannot give proper credit. 1998. 15 x 20 inches. 

Andy got off lightly as the second born and was not thus tortured.







Using another pattern by the same unknown designer, I made this little quilt,"Small Investments", which
 features little treasure hiding in pockets on the inside of several of the vests including a key, a button in the form of a watch and a little bell.
1998. 18 x 24 inches



No comments: